17 Google Keyword Planner AlternativeTo Find Gold Mine 2017 Edition
Today I will share my best 17 Google keyword Planner Alternative tools to find low hanging fruits in any industry.
What is the best free keyword research tool in 2017? Which tool should you use?
In this post, I will compare and give details about 17 google keyword planner alternative which will help you to find gold mine keywords in your niche.
Keyword research is the most important thing for every online business.You agree with it.I am too.
You can not increase your website traffic without keyword research.[I can bet with you.]
SEO starts from Keyword research. There is no benefit to target a keyword/query which no-one searches in Google.If you don’t know how to do keyword research for free than watch this video:-
Same There are no benefit If you are writing hundreds of post without focusing any keywords and same It’s totally fooled if you are writing your post focusing keywords which no one search in google.
What will be the result of this type blogging?
Very Simple “No Traffic”
So in this guide I will share 17 best free Google keyword Planner Alternative l to find gold keywords in your niche :-
1.KWFinder: My #1 Recommended Tool For Keyword Research
What is Kwfinder:-
Kwfinder is an online keyword research tool which runs on the cloud.You need not download any software to use this tool.
In other words, It is the best alternative for Google Keyword planner.If you are very tight on budget then kwfinder is your dream tool for keyword research.
You can find long tail keywords with low competition easily with this tool.As per my personal experience Kwfinder is better than semrush and long tail pro.
KWFinder Features :-
- Easily Find long tail keywords (no adwords account required)
- Filter Keywords on SEO Difficulty or Search Volume or Number of words basis
- Find search volume on any keyword
- Find SEO difficulty to rank a keyword
- Find search volume for local keywords (city, state, and country levels)
- Change languages for keyword research.
- Run on a very fast speed.
- No software needed.
- Best Google Keyword Planner Alternative
- Free Lifetime Account with 5 Research Per Day
- Paid Account Price Only $9.99/mo with 100 Daily Keyword Research
More Info, Feature, and Tutorial in KWfinder Review
2.Bing: While not the obvious choice if you are conducting research for Google campaigns, Bing’s keyword tool can still provide helpful insights on related keywords. You need to have a website verified in Bing’s Webmaster Tools in order to use the tool, but it is otherwise free to use.
The keyword ideas are not as broad as those that you might get from other free keyword tools; however, one advantage in Bing’s favor is that they display both broad and exact match search volume.
Here is what I found after searching for blogging:-
So you can get suggestion+exact match keyword search volume and its free for life time.
3.Semrush 30 Days Free Trial :-
Semrush offer 30 days free trial and many pro marketers use this tool.You can semrush for many task.
You can research Competitors’ Keywords to find untapped keywords.
You can track keywords rank, check backlinks, check competitors rank and even you can do SEO Audit for your blog and also for your competitors.
Watch the video overview of SEMRUSH:-
How to get started with SEMRUSH:-
- Head over to t their home page.
- Type your query/keyword or If you want to do competitors analysis then enter competitors URL.
- Select Your Targetted Country.
- It will show all the info you need like monthly searches, ads, top 10 domain ranked for that keyword, keyword difficulty, history of ads and ranking, total backlinks etc.
Here is video tutorial:-
Pros of SEMRUSH:-
- All in one marketing toolkit.
- Provide 30 days free trial without credit cards.
- Good for finding competitors keywords.
Cons of SEMRISH:-
- Very costly.Monthly Price start from $99.9/mo
- Does not provide accurate data.
- No option to get global search volume date.This tool only provides country based data.
- Keyword difficulty is not accurate.
- SEMRush’s general dashboard is overwhelming.
It’s free keyword extension which works like Google Keywords Planer.It will give you CPC , keyword monthly searches for free.
It’s free for lifetime.
Simply download extension and whenever search your keywords in google search bar and it will give you monthly search and CPC for your query.
Pros of this Tool:-
- Free For lifetime
- Nothing to download
- Easy to use
Cons of this tool:–
- Will not give keyword difficulty which is the most important factor to rank a keyword.
- Will not give any other data like backlinks and other things.
Ubersuggest has been acquired by Neil Patel It’s similar to keyword.io As name suggests this tool will generate 100’s of suggestion for one seed keyword.You just need to enter your seed keyword in the box and hit enter.
Here is video overview to use this tool:-
It’s totally free tool right now but doest not provide the data like keyword difficulty and monthly searches etc.
It is 2 in 1. You can do keyword research as well as manage your SEO with this tool.If you have an SEO ecommerce store or a online business then must go with SEOCockpait.
Here are some good features of SEOCockpait:–
- Keyword research at warp speed
- International: For all countries and languages
- Superior & unrestricted keyword analysis data
- Find the most valuable keywords in just seconds
- Find more and better keyword opportunities than your competitors
- Special Bonus: RankTracker (SECockpit Pro & Up in $80/mo plan)
- 30 days free trial.
- Mobile app to do keyword research
- No need to download anything.
- spit out low competition keywords
- Find keywords that get a minimum CPC in Adwords.
Cons of SEOCockpait:-
There is nothing wrong with SEOCockpait, But If you are a blogger or small business owner then you can not digest the price.
There price start from $40/mo in which you can only perform 10 searches per day. So this tool has the high price with limited searches.
I can say that this is the best tool for competitors keyword research .You can find do complete competitors research with this single tool.
To use this tool is very easy.Just go to homepage and enter your competitors url and hti enter.[You can also enter your own website URL]
I am using iwannbeablogger.com for this tutorial:-
In keywords tab you can see the top 5 keywords for which this site gets most traffic.
It show three column rank ,keywords and estimated traffic sites gets by that keywords
You can add as many compositors url as you want and find their best keywords
- Very Easy To Use
- No need to download any things.
- Track Keywords Ranking
- Find Every ads your compittors run.
As per their official description:–
Search for any domain and see every place they’ve shown up on Google: every keyword they’ve bought on Adwords, every organic rank, and every ad variation in the last 10 years.
Learn how to connect with these domains, too. Find online and traditional leads methods — social media, email, phone, and address — you can’t find anywhere else.
Cons of SpyFu:-
- Accuracy is not good for competitors PPC.
- Reporting is not user friendly.
- Some of the competitor results seem unrelated to the primary domain.
- Show unrealted and useless keywords
- Exporting to a CSV/PDF does not include manually added information. This is particularly disappointing.
- Plan start from $49/mo which is not under budget for most of the bloggers.
They describe them as follow:-
Best FREE alternative tool to the Google Keyword Planner reveals 1000’s of profitable longtail keywords with SEO competition, keyword difficulty, CPC,
Wordtracker is another Google Keyword Planner alterterntive which provide 7 days free trial.
Their dashboard is very simple and the process of keyword research is like kwfinder.
In other word kwfinder and wordtracker is carbon copy of each other but when it come for price Kwfinder win the war.
Wordtracker offer thier service starts from $27/mo while you can get same service from kwfinder at $12.42 if you pay for full year.
- WordTracker’s KEI is particularly good at revealing a keyword’s relative value.
- Filter and short system available .
- Keyword research to find the perfect phrases with low competition and high impression rate
- Keeping up with trending topics in any industry field.[Use it like google trends.]
- They don’t have yearly plan for their basic plan that means you need to pay minimum $449 for a year.
- user Interface is not good.
This is what they write about themselves:-
Keyword Discovery provides access to the biggest keyword database derived from all the search engines. Access to search phrases that people use to find products and services, as well as the search terms that drive traffic to your competitors.
Even Jon morrow from copyblogger is fan of this tool and used it for their keyword research.
For me though, the bottom line is: are you expecting to make money from your site?
If you are, Keyword Discovery is probably just a little bit better than the other services. For instance, I’m thinking about starting up some new Adwords campaigns, and if I do, KD is definitely my tool of choice. Even if the results are only 5% more accurate, that can still translate into thousands of dollars in my pocket.
Features of Keywords Discovery [As per their sales page]:-
- Huge Keyword Database
They collect data from 200 search engine.
- Keyword Research
Find more related and relevant keywords with KeywordDiscovery than with any other keyword research tool.
- Range of Keyword Tools
Keyword Discovery includes many Keyword Tools to help you analyze and qualify keywords, including Historical Trends, Competitors, Keyword Effectiveness, PPC Bid Values and many more!
- Competitors – Top Traffic Sites per keyword
You can spy on your competitors.
- Keyword Projects
Keyword Discovery search results can be organized and saved into projects. Projects can be copied, deleted, renamed, added to, deleted from, translated and exported.
- Yahoo PPC Bid Tool
Find keyword PPC bid information from Yahoo.
- Import Keywords and Export Keywords
Import keywords directly into KeywordDiscovery via external sources, such as from excel, text files, meta tags, URLs, and then also Export all your keyword research and analysis data out.
Cons of Keyword Discovery: Only Price is high and nothing .This tool is best for newbie.
Price:– In free version you can search for 10 result per day and in free you can search for 1500 search per day
Free plan will be free for lifetime unless you upgrade for paid plan which starts from $49/mo [0r $29/mo when you buy one year plan]
10.Keyword.io #1 FREE Alternative To Google Keyword Planner for SEO:-
This tool based on autosuggest features of the search engine. This tool uses Google Autocomplete API to provide data. If you are looking for free google keyword planner alternative this tool is for you.
FREE MEMBER FEATURES (ONLY SHOWS KEYWORD SUGGESTIONS)
- 750+ Long Tail Keyword Suggestions for any Google search terms.
- Free 1000 keywords for App Store Optimization(ASO).
- Find out what keywords and topics that people are searching on Youtube for 750+ suggestions.
- 600+ free Bing keyword suggestions.
- Get up to 380 Amazon autocomplete for free.
WHAT Are KEYWORDTOOL IO’S PRO FEATURES?
- Suggestions up to 1440+ keywords from Google & Youtube, 1900+ keywords from Bing, 760+ from Amazon, 3800+ from App store for every single search.
- Complete Google search metrics.
- The level competition analyzer for Google AdWords.
- Bidding suggests on Google AdWords.
- Capable of exporting all the data to a CSV file easily.
- Capacity to sort keywords through any parameters.
- Affordable price
keyword Tool IO’s Cons:-
- Does not provide Search volume.
- Does not provide Keyword difficulty score.
- Provide useless keywords which have 00 search volume.
- This tool only provide country based suggestion
This is another Google keyword planner Alternative for keyword research. They have some cool features:
- LSI keywords Finder
- Question Keyword Finder
- Competitors Keyword finder
- Link Analysis
Here is video tutorial and review:-
Price:- There is no free plan.You need to pay $1 for trial then $44/mo .
12.Keyword Reveler :
You can discover low competition keyword guaranteed with this google keyword planner alternative. :
Do you know what is best way to come in google feature snippet?
You need to answer the question which your visitors are asking.
But where you will find these question?
Answer is “Answerthepublic.’
With this online tool,you can find 100’s of question keywords with eash.
Just go to home page of this site ad enter you seed word.
It will display all the questions.
Its totally free.
14. Scrapebaox: An Unknown Google Keyword Planner Alternative
Mostly known as a black hat SEO tool, Scrapebox has plenty of white hat uses too (see this great guide from Neil Patel) including conducting keyword research. With Scrapebox, a small handful of keywords will easily turn into hundreds and even thousands of possibilities.
Scrapebox is software that needs to run on a Windows desktop environment, but the upside is that it’s a one-time purchase vs a monthly or annual subscription.
Price is $97 one time but you can buy it for $67 with this special link.
15. Long tail pro
LTP is keywords research software works on mac and window .It is the best keywords research tool available in the market .You can find many untapped high search and low competition keywords using long tail pro.
Here is the video review of long tail pro:-
Also Read : Long Tail Pro Review
Which one you use:-
Every tool has its own pros and cons. There is again no doubt if you wan to become blogging millennium ,you need to take keyword research seriously .
I used kwfinder for my all websites and recommended the same.
So which google keyword planner alternative is best for you?