Kwfinder Review and Tutorial :Long Tail Keyword Research Is Easier Than You Think
Last Update January 25th, 2017 Find The Long Tail Keywords Within Seconds .In this kwfinder review and tutorial I will share my techniques how I find low hanging fruits aka less competitive long keywords for my each post .
I am using kwfinder from starting of my Internet marketing carrier and honestly I love this tool.
It is one of the best tools for bloggers which you must have .As you already know every online business depends on keyword and marketing research .
What is Kwfinder :-
O.K So lets start our kwfinder review with basics
Kwfinder is an online keyword research tool which runs on cloud.You need not to download any software to use this tool.
In other words,It is best alternative for Google Keyword planner.If you are very tight on budget then kwfinder is your dream tool for keyword research.
You can find long tail keywords with low competition easily with this tool.As per my personal experience Kwfinder is better than semrush and long tail pro.
KWFinder Features :-
- Easily Find long tail keywords (no adwords account required)
- Find search volume on any keyword
- Find SEO difficulty to rank a keyword
- Find search volume for local keywords (city, state, and country levels)
- Change languages for keyword research.
- Run on a very fast speed.
- No software needed.
Dashboard is very simple.Once you logged in your account,you will see this screen:-
So in the image ,there are 8 part of dashboard:-
- Suggestion:-It will reveal keywords on Google suggestion base.
- Autocomplete:-It will show keyword ideas on google autocomplete base”.
- Question:-If you want to find only question based keywords ,Use this feature.
- Enter Your seed keyword here.
- Anywhere:-You can select country here if you want to perform country based keyword research.By default it will be anywhere means full world.
- If you want to perform language based keyword research,use this feature.
- After entering your seed keyword and setting your filter ,click on “analyze” to show all the data.
- If you have any excel file of keywords,you can import it from here.
So let’s suppose I am going to research keyword on “kwfinder review” and want to search all the metrics
So I will enter “Kwfinder review” in box and will hit on “analyze”.
This screen will come :-
This screen is divided in 2 part:-
In left part ,we can see other keyword on suggestion based, there CPC(cost per click),average monthly search volume,PPC(Level of competition for adwords and bing PPC) and rank difficulty.
I always prefer keywords which has under 40 difficulty score. Here is what Rank difficulty score means for you:-.
- 0 – 9: go for it
- 10 – 19: super easy
- 20 – 29: easy
- 30 – 39: not hard
- 40 – 54: possible
- 55 – 74: hard
- 75 – 89: super hard
- 90 – 100: don’t do it
On the right side,we can see search result of google.Instead we can also check other metrics for each url which ranked in Google like :-
- SERP results (which pages are currently ranking in Google)
- Domain authority (pulled from MOZ database)
- Page authority (MOZ database)
- MOZ rank of URL
- MOZ trust of URL
- Number of external authority-passing links to URL
- Facebook likes and G+
- SEO competitiveness rank (score 0 to 100, 100 being the hardest)
- Estimated visits per month based on SERP position
So our focus keyword “Kwfinder review” has rank difficulty of 25 but tools is showing 00 monthly searches.
It indicate that this keyword has less than 50 search per month but easy to rank.Plus it’s a buyer keyword so I am going for it.
If the difficulty score of “kwfinder review” will be more than 40 than I will not write this post.
Pricing :-This is the cheapest keyword research tool available in the market. If you look at the alternatives, SEMrush cheapest plan is $69.95 a month and keywordtool.io cheapest price with search volume is $88 a month while Long Tail pro charges $37/mo with only 10 days free trail.
But you can get your kwfinder tool at very cheap price.You can get your monthly plan from $24/mo and if you buy for full year than you will get 50% Flat OFF.It means you will charged only $12/mo for it.
In this version ,you will get kwfinder+serpchecker both.You can check 100 keywords per 24 hours with 1000 related suggestion for each keyword.
You will also get 100 serp checker lookup with this plan.
Free Offers:-This is one of the good thing about kwfinder.If you can’t afford $12/mo than you can also sign up for free offer.
In this version,you can look up for 5 keywords a day.It is good option for every newbie bloggers.
KWfinder Support:-Like their tool,their support is also awesome.They have “live chat” features if you need any help.For email support they reply within 24 hours.
Summery :-One thing I can say that you must use this tool for keyword research.No matter you sign up for free trail or $12/mo basic plan.
I used this tool on daily basis .Whenever I write a single new post,I run this tool and find long tail keyword for my each post.
Keyword research is very crucial in internet marketing and you can not be a good blogger without it.So I suggest to using at least a single keyword research tool.
Kwfinder is best for it.Use this tool and share your experience with our readers.
Other Review Which You Will Like :
- Popads Review : The Best Adsense Alternative
- Pro Rank Tracker Review :Track Your Ranking Progress
- Mass Planner Review :Increase Trafic and Fans at Same Time
- Leadsleap Review :Increase Email Leads for Free.
- Champcash Review :MLM Andorid App
- Long Tail Pro Review :Find long tail keywords
- Onlywire Review: The Best Social bookmarking Automation Tool
By the way,which tool you are currently using for your campaign.Share your thoughts about this kwfinder review.