[First On Internet] How to Write SEO Friendly Blog Posts to Rank and Bank
I follow these all rules for my all post . I have ranked no.6 for one of my desired buyer keyword within 15 days by following all these simple techniques . I am going to share everything that how you can write seo friendly blog posts so you rank fast and make money on autopilot.
In this short post I am going to share :
- Simple yet effective step by step guide how to wire seo friendly post .
- How to find profitable keywords .
- How to optimize your site speed.
- How to increase page views and average time on site.
- How to reduce bounce rate .
- And a lot of ..
But how the search engine works?
Matt cuts the head of Google webmaster team explain it as follows:
So just start
- Take Time Into research: Before writing your new post you must take time to keyword research. You should select only low competition keywords .Those keywords must have minimum 100 mo. search .If you are focusing buyer keywords like review ,buy , discount ,best etc. than you may also target keywords those have only 30 search/mo. .
You need simply put your seed keyword and hit search . It will show hundreds of keywords with global searches and other metrics. Here some long tail keywords for “bitcoin” I found using Long tail pro :
Once you have your keyword than let’s start to think about title . I prefer to use 1 main keyword and 2 LSI keywords per post.
Some other tips for keywords research : Focus how to or question keywords . Check forums and quora what people are asking .you can also use answerthepublich to finding the questions of your audience.
- Put your keywords at start of title : If you want to write a seo friendly blog posts than you must follow this rule . Keyword at the starting of title is most important Google ranking factor.
For example I recently write a post “Onlywire Review : A Scam or best social Bookmarking tool”
In this post you can see that I have put my focus keyword ‘onlywire review” at start .
Some other tips for making a good title :
- If you don’t have title ideas you may portent title maker or hubspot title maker.
- Add these words in your title like different ,best , easy , First on internet , MUST ,FREE, You can’t believe ,No one will tell you ,before you die etc.
Some example :
- [First On Internet] 9 different But easy ways to make money online which no-one will tell you.
- 9 best places to visit in India before you die .
- Use odd number instead of even number like 101 ways to increase traffic for free , 51 ways to grow your twitter fans etc.
These types of title will increase your CTR [click through rate ] .
- Put your keywords in url and keep url at short : URL of my onlywire post is www.seofreetips.net/onlywire-review/ You may check that I have put my keyword in url and also I keep url short . Next time make sure you follow this technique . Here is what Matt Cuts say about this “
- Put your keywords at first paragraph but don’t do keyword stuffing : Keyword stuffing doesn’t work these days .Keyword density is dead nowadays. But one thing you must consider is you should put your keyword in first paragraph of each post . You may notice that I have put ” seo friendly blog posts” in first paragraph . Check this example too :
- Link at least 3 other website in your post : Many people think that outranking other website may steal your traffic but its half-truth . If you follow top internet marketer you may notice that they outrank other website in their niche time to time . Here is a screenshot from neil post
In the above screenshot you can see that he have linked 4 website in first 100 words .Why he (and other seo guys ) do this ?
Simply to tell search engine that this post is related to them . So search engine index them fast and give better rank . You may have noticed that some sites rank fast without on page seo optimization . This post is great example :
I have not optimized this post too much but yet I am gettign 50+ search engine visitor for this post .
Why ? because I have linked 80 edu and gov website in this post .
I also outrank other website in each of my post . But beware there are also some other trick which will benefit you :
1.Link similar traffic website and notice them so they can also link you back .
2.Make sure to open these entire links in a new window to reduce bounce rate.
3.Only link that are closely related to your site . If in any case you need to link which are not related to your site makes sure to add no-follow attribute. [Just make link no follow]
4.Don’t link any website in your review post . [Or the other post which you have written for money making . ]
Here is what brain dean from backlinko says on this :
This is a big one.
Most SEO-focused folks don’t link out to other sites enough.
The idea is that they’ll lose traffic and bleed link authority (PageRank).
But here’s the deal:
Google WANTS to send their users to pages that are hubs of helpful information.
(And yes, that includes pages with a healthy amount of outbound links)
And for every user you lose from an outbound link, you gain TWO from the boost in SEO traffic.
So make sure you include at least 3 outbound links to closely-related authority sites in every post.
6.Add one YouTube video in your post : You don’t have a YouTube video ,don’t worry .I am not telling you to make your own video . Instead of this ,embed any other related video .
How will this benefit you :
Let’s suppose you have written a post which have 700 words [about 2 min read time . ]
Now suppose you have added a 5 minute video so if visitors come to your site they will also watch that video and your average time on site will increase to 7 minutes . And once again this is one of the main Google ranking factors .
Check my 101 ways to drive traffic for free and notice how many YouTube video I embed . Here is what Ankit Singla From Bloggertipstricks say about this
Embedding a video increases the average time spend by a reader on a blog and does give it a natural and pure white hat SERP boost.
7 . Add one image on per 300 words :
A picture is about 100 words . So if you want to increase your read time and reduce bounce rate add pictures on every 300 words . You can also add info-graphics of other site but make sure you give them proper credit .
Check my last post ” 11 different ways to make money from blogging [Info-graphics ] ” in this post I have embebed an info-graphics of bb101 . These info-graphics make your post user friendly.
You can use canva to create free info-graphcis .
Note: Remember to add alt text in your each image. (Once again avoid keywords stuffing .)
8.Interlinking : Interlinking will increase your page view . It will reduce bounce rate . Interlink will rank you higher . You simple link your old post from new post and your new post from your old post . It’s a very simple technique .By using this technique link juice will flow equally to your all post .
Here is what Rand form Moz says about this
9.Make your site load fast: if your site load speed is more than 7 second than you are losing traffic .[and also losing money] .Google won’t rank slow speed website . It’s a critical ranking factor.
You can check your speed in Google mobile speed test .
Some tips to making site fast :
- Install tinypng plugin to reduce image size without losing quality.
2.Deactivate and delete unused plugins and images.
Now it’s your time to rank and bank :
So there are no need to waiting ,follow this step by step guide to find your keywords .writing seo friendly blog post and finally rank them . This is a simple Straightgy which will rank you higher and increase your traffic .
So what is your next steps? To rank and bank or just Just read and forget . If you really serious to make money online ,you need to take action that converts .
Which techniques you are using to rank ? Do you have any steps to add ? Finally share your thoughts about how to write a seo friendly blog post .